Position Title: Library Assistant
Hours: 20 hours per week, flexible hours include days, evenings, and weekends
Pay rate: $12.00 an hour
Benefits: paid holidays, personal hours, and sick leave
The Marshall Community Library seeks a dependable, customer-service oriented individual to work as a Library Assistant. Duties include helping customers check out items, registering new library cards, sorting materials for delivery, cleaning returned items, emptying book drops, and shelving. Must be friendly, cooperative, and able to work independently.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* High school diploma or GED is required.
* Basic keyboarding skills and general office experience are needed.
* Ability to meet the physical needs of the job including pushing carts, bending, carrying, and standing
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include days, evenings, and weekends.
* All applicants are subject to and employment is contingent upon a background check.
How to Apply
1. Email resume and cover letter to the library director, Callie Armstrong: email@example.com
2. Applicant must include at least two references.
3. Visit https://www.marlib.org/employm
4. Position open until filled, so please apply early.