A webinar from Gale, a Cengage Company & Library Journal.
Webinar: Tuesday, December 5th, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
When over half of your users come to the library seeking information, it is often your responsibility to ensure they find what they’re looking for. But when you’re taking on varying challenges like: providing content that spans all patrons’ needs and interests, building renovations, awareness and understanding about authoritative non-fiction content, and the changing digital landscape, how do you embrace non-fiction eBooks?
Join us and Gale, a Cengage Company, as we hear from four public library thought-leaders as they speak to how their libraries address non-fiction collection challenges by embracing Gale eBooks on GVRL…like a boss.
- Shelley Matthews, Collection Development Manager, Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County, New York
- Michele Arms, Assistant Director, Cherry Valley Public Library District, Illinois
- Stephanie Dwyer, Assistant Head of Reference, East Meadow Public Library, New York
- Magan Szwarek, Director of Reference Services, Schaumburg Township Library, Illinois
- Elizabeth Kopy, Education Sales Consultant, Gale, a Cengage Company
Rebecca Jozwiak, Library Journal
Presented by: Gale, a Cengage Company & Library Journal
Can’t make it December 5th? No problem!
Register now and we will email you when the webcast is available for on-demand viewing.
Submitted by Inese Christman.