Trustee Training Week registration is now open! Here’s this year’s lineup:
- Monday, August 24 — Core Values of Librarianship with Jessamyn West
- Tuesday, August 25 – Recruiting and Engaging Friends and Trustees Under Age 40 with Madeline Jarvis and Tess Wilson
- Wednesday, August 26 – Public Library System Redesign (PLSR) Implementation Update with Bruce Smith
- Thursday, August 27 – Equity, Diversity, Inclusion: What Library Trustees Need to Know with Anne Phibbs
- Friday, August 28 – Walk the Line: How Trustees Can Best Lead Their Libraries Without Overstepping Their Authority with Becky Spratford
Webinars are from 12 – 1 p.m. each day and will be recorded and captioned.
A huge thank you to the Department of Instruction’s Division for Libraries and Technology for their generous sponsorship with LSTA funding, which is covering the entire cost of Trustee Training Week 2020.