Board of Trustees & Committees
To suggest additions, please email Anne Hamland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Trustees Agendas and Exhibits
- Please see the Board of Trustees Agenda and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
- 2018 Meetings: January 20, March 17, May 19, August 18, September 15. November 17.
Board of Trustees Bylaws
- The Wisconsin Valley Library Service Board of Trustees (BOT) meets six (6) times a year. BOT Officers are elected at the annual meeting held every January. Please find the bylaws of the WVLS Board of Trustees below.
- Wisconsin Valley Library Service Board Of Trustees By-Laws 2017
Board of Trustees Members
|First Name||Last Name||Role||County||Term Expires|
|Pat||Pechuraemail@example.com||Vice President||Oneida County||Dec-20|
Please see the Board of Trustees Executive Committee Agenda and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
|Vice President||Pat Pechura|
WVLS Library Advisory Committee
The WVLS Library Advisory Committee (LAC) is comprised of representatives from libraries of all types within the WVLS borders. The Committee advises the WVLS staff and Board of Trustees on promotion and implementation of collaborative programs and services and on communication among all libraries and entities in within WVLS borders.
Please see the Library Advisory Committee Agenda and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
1. To encourage the most effective use of the resources & services of the area.
2. To foster the improvement of existing library service activities & communication procedures.
3. To provide a basis for discovering new areas of cooperation.
4. To initiate new services and joint programs as needed and/or desired.
There are fifteen (15) representatives from libraries within WVLS borders.
- 4 large public libraries, permanent positions.
- 6 small public libraries, Rotating 2 year appointments.
- 1 academic or technical library, Rotating 2 year appointment.
- 4 school or special libraries, Rotating 2 year appointments.
WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee
V-Cat Steering Committee Charge: To effectively review V-Cat bylaws and committee structure with the final outcome being a more active and participatory V-Cat membership that adheres to the set V-Cat procedures. Develop the annual V-Cat budget with the guidance and final approval of the WVLS Board.
Please see the WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee Agendas and Exhibits page for meeting agendas, minutes, and exhibits.
|Thomas Bobrofsky||WVLS BOT||Chair|
|Eileen Grunseth||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Paul Knuth||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Pat Pechura||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Marla Sepnafski||WVLS Director|
|Kyle Schulz||WVLS ILS Administrator|
|Dominic Frandrup||Anitgo Public Library|
|Leah Giordano||Marathon County Public Library|
|Stacy Stevens||T.B. Scott Free Library|
|Stephanie Schmidt||Crandon Public Library|
|Mary Taylor||Minocqua Public Library|
|Kim Metzke||Greenwood Public Library|