Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC) - The Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC) was formed in 2001. The main and most popular service the consortium has developed is the Wisconsin Digital Library, which is available to all Wisconsin residents with a public library card. The digital library provides access for library patrons to digital audio and e-books as well as other e-content on a wide range of subjects.
Follow the links below to learn more about the Wisconsin Public Library Consortium:
- WPLC Overview (including Bylaws and Collection Development Policies)
- User / Non-user Surveys
- Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive)
- Help Using Wisconsin's Digital Library
- Wisconsin's Digital Library Support Request Form - Use this if you need to report a problem using Wisconsin's DIgital Library
- Wisconsin's Digital Library Reconsideration Form - Use this if you believe an item is not appropriate to the WIsconsin's Digtial Library collection
- Donate to Wisconsin's Digital Library
- Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library (WTBBL) (link is external) - As part of a national network cooperating with the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS), the Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library (WTBBL) provides audio books and brailled materials to persons, living in Wisconsin, who cannot see regular print or handle print materials. WTTBL patrons receive and return books and equipment, postage-free through the U.S. Postal Service. WTBBL currently serves nearly 7,000 registered patrons and over 570 institutions (e.g. libraries, schools, nursing homes, veterans centers).
- Wisconsin's Digital Library FAQs
- Wisconsin Public Library Directory (Excel (link is external) or PDF (link is external))